Initial Dex Offering
Digital assets are becoming a great deal more popular, and for good reason. After all, they’re making it a whole lot easier for asset holders by providing a great deal of security while also continuing the anonymity that many of them want.
What is an IDO?
An IDO, or initial DEX offering, is actually a type of token that’s used to get your project into the decentralized liquidity exchange. These tokens represent some type of asset that could be just about anything.
The purpose of your IDO is fundraising. You’re trying to get money that you can use for the rest of your launch and that starts with raising some funds that will help you out. If you go through a traditional fundraising process you’ll need to go through banks or venture capital firms. That can take a lot of time and effort and you might not get approved.
On the other hand, IDO allows you to use the blockchain n order to raise the funds you need. You create crypto tokens and then you sell them off to the public in exchange for the funds that you need, either in cryptocurrency or in a traditional fiat currency.
Now, it’s important to note that there are several different methods by which you can sell tokens as a fundraiser. You could use the IDO that we’ve already discussed or you could use an ICO, STO, or IEO. These are an initial coin offering, security token offering, or initial exchange offering.
The benefit with an IDO is that they will give your investors many of the benefits of a traditional startup as if they were a venture capital investor, but without actually owning shares or equity into what you’re creating.
The Benefits of an IDO
Fair Fundraising Methodology
Launching with the Tech Stack
You get a whole lot of great smart contract features through Ethereum, and the style of the platform and community is a great asset overall.
This system offers multichain support as well as connectivity and really gets your reach out to a larger crowd.
Binance Smart Chain
With this system you get a great investor community and you get a whole lot of great support behind your system.
Here you’ll have scalability, which helps to increase your visibility and support your overall development.
Launching a DEX Offering
- Build a strategy : You always need to have a strategy in place that will provide what your users need and create a quality decentralized platform.
- Create a white paper : You need to let your investors know what is on offer so they get interested and want to take part in your project.
- Launch the IDO : This is where you’re going to get started with the fundraising process and get things off and running.
- Create value : Your token will gain value through utility services that allow investors to use that token within the market.
- Provide governance tokens : These tokens will give even more benefits to some users by offering them even more authority for contribution and development
- Offer your services : Finally, you’ll want to offer services immediately with top features for blockchain and gradually (or not) increase your token value.
Initial Liquidity Offering
You want to make sure that you’re getting your business out there for others to see as much as possible. And that starts with raising funds from investors, which can be hard when you’re just starting out and you need to make sure investors are willing to work with you.
Our system will help you develop your technology and your startup entirely, and then we’ll help with he marketing process to make sure you get the kind of attention that you need for your system to get up and running