Security Token Offering Development
When it comes to getting involved with security token offerings you can actually get higher investments and you don’t have to pay as much as you might think. Offering these services, including dashboards for management, secured token storage, fast processing for payments and landing page optimization.
Security Token Development
When it comes to cryptocurrency the hottest new thing is security token development. These tokens gain value from tradeable assets, and they comply with federal security laws. As a result of all of this, investors are more likely to get involved.
Security Token Offering Services
Security token offerings allow institutional investors to join in the cryptocurrency and blockchain market. Using a trustless network, blockchain automates all of the normal requirements of the process, integrating them with smart contracts.
With our company we are considered at the head of the pack on security token development. We can help you work with the blockchain you already have to create options with zero gas prices and faster transactions without the network congestion. Plus we have a huge network of investors ready and waiting to fund your project.
Security Token Technology
The current blockchain requires needed for this type of securities token is not available with standard Ethereum ERC-20 and that’s why we make sure that you get a customized blockchain that’s scalable to your needs now and your needs in the future. Plus you get smart contracts that fit all of your needs. You’ll have:
- Legally compliant tokens: Tokens are embedded with smart contracts, which means that they follow the regulations of the registered jurisdiction. This includes legal frameworks for everything from transaction limits and fundraising to investor qualification rules.
- Global investor participation: Secondary trading can be difficult when you’re trading between different countries but that’s not a problem with our system because we provide tokens that are issued as securities and comply with all laws. Everything is covered through the smart contract.
- Transparency : With all blockchain transactions there’s transparency for legality and for your own peace of mind. That’s because our process ensures automation for a simple and cost effective process from beginning to end.
- Wallet: We make sure that even if your client loses their tokens they can get them back by executing a reissue in cases where the wallet is compatible with legal requirements.
Types of Security Token Offering Development
- Equity token: With this type of token each is backed by stock in the company, which means that holders of the token have the same rights as traditional stockholders when it comes to all forms of action including dividend issuance and voting.
- Reserve assets token: This type of token is backed by a reserve of assets like gold, real estate and other physical items.
- Debt token: This type of token is simply representative of a loan. The investor gives you money and you promise to pay it back by giving them a token that represents the amount that you owe.
Steps for STO Development
First you need to find securities that an issuance company can tokenize. You can use just about anything including commercial real estate but we can help you with the process.
Next, our team will go through everything to make sure that it applies to the requirements. We have an auditing team, financial and legal teams and each will look at titles, credit ratings and anything else necessary to ensure a quality asset.
We can create a Special Purpose Vehicle or Entity to tokenize your assets for the purposes of trading.
Our team works with only the best of blockchain technology. You don’t have to worry about how to make it work or you or about the smart contracts that you need in the system.
Valuation of securities will be evaluated by our team, after which we will give you a value per token and you can begin to issue your tokens.
You’ll get a dashboard with all of the different information that you need to manage the tokens that you’ve created and provide your investors with the information and services that they need.
All tokens are available for purchase and are legally compliant under all applicable laws. There’s also a smart contract that ensures no third party is needed and all regulatory requirements are met.
Tokens are listed on the Security Token Exchange so that they can be traded on the secondary market and over the counter.
Security Token Issuance Platform
- Manage KYC/AML records, accredited investors, fundraising, investments and market cap all in one place
- Engage with investors with disclosures or mailings
- Monitor audit trails, activities, reporting and checklists securely
- Manage portfolios effectively
- Transmit announcements to all investors
- Categorize security tokens through capable management
- Provide transparency for securities token ecosystems
- Share bylaws, agreements and more in one location
- Track shareholder management and download information including voting items
- Distribute and monitor dividends
- Peer-to-peer, trustless secret ballots that cannot be manipulated
- Scalable platform capable of processing millions of votes per minute
- Transparency for investors and stakeholders to verify votes
- No single point of weakness and minimal risk of compromise
KYC/AML verification will aid in reputation scoring, which helps to decrease the risk to the issuance company. It also allows you to prove your investor’s identity and reduce identity fraud and money laundering activities.
With this process automated you’ll get a faster and more efficient process that will help you keep ahead of all of the latest regulations.
Accredited Investor Verification
- Legal disclaimer
- Letter to investor
- Executive summary
- Problem statement
- Token technology
- Dividend distribution
- Financial summary
Security Token Issuance Platform
- Automated blockchain & smart contract compliance
- Global KYC/AML verification
- Multi-ledger security token development
- Policy and regulations automated with smart contracts
- Non-fungible tokens for security token issuers
- Automated regulatory reporting
- Interoperability options for worldwide token exchange